Compliance Analyst, Luxembourg
Head of Compliance
As part of the Compliance team, support of the Head of Compliance and MLRO of BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A. (“BBFM’’) in order to ensure that BBFM operates in accordance with relevant regulations and internal procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
Actively participate in maintenance of a compliance function and support the Head of Compliance – MLRO of BBFMC in:
- The identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring of the Compliance risks in relation with BBFMC activities;
- The performance of the BBFM compliance monitoring program and related controls to mitigate and monitor the BBFM compliance risk;
- The maintenance of the BBFM Compliance manual, Compliance policies and procedures;
- The monitoring and reporting of regulatory developments applicable to ensure that BBFM is ready to meet its obligations as they arise thereunder;
- Providing regular reports to Management and boards on the status of compliance matters at BBFM;
- Providing advice and guidance on regulatory and compliance matters to the BBFM staff and BlueBay group;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and financial crime prevention (“FCP”) obligations applicable to BBFM.
- Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay's principles, policies and procedures.
- Be organized and able to work in autonomy.
- Displays a positive, energetic and pro-active attitude.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and communicates effectively and cooperatively with others.
- Invests time in learning new skills and gaining experience.
- Able to work in small team and quickly adapt to changes.
Professional experience / core competencies
- Have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg asset management industry (Fund/Management Company/AIFM) and its regulatory framework;
- Relevant professional experience in compliance, internal/external audit or legal function
- Be fluent in English.
Apply for this job
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.